[Zope] Better unix distrib for zope ??

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:59:40 -0500

As far as everything goes, I use Debian at home and RedHat at work.  On
both, I just compiled python from source and put it in /usr/local/.  =
That
way, I keep the 1.5.2 install and set my paths accordingly.  As some on =
the
list remember, I was at one point using HP/UX.  I do not recommend it =
(or
IRIX for that matter).  The hardware is pretty cool, but even =
convincing
python to compile on those platforms was a good challenge.

Troy