[Zope] problems with zcatalog...

Junk junk@gargl.net
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:32:36 +0200

hello all,

we've been having some major problems with zope catalogs lately.

1] we have catalogaware zclasses
2] we have a catalog to index them
3] we want to sort those objects by modification time

but nothing is being updated !!! when we change the properties or name of
the id, or anything inside those objects, the modifications don't appear in
the results of the search.

we checked on the web and found that our catalog had to be called Catalog,
so we created a new catalog with this id and tried again.. and it's still
not working (tried on zope 2.3.2 and zope 2.4.1)

what do we have to do to solve our problem. ?

thanx a lot,

junk