[Zope] THE MAIL KING - ah13

CC Computer Consulting Co. cccomputer@c4.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:17:06

IF YOU USE DIRECT MAIL IN YOUR BUSINESS
-- THEN READ ON.

OTHERWISE, JUST DELETE THIS MESSAGE.

Make Every Letter Count - Get Every Letter Opened!

Did you know??

According to experts, today's deluged direct mail recipient throws away
26% to 88% of all their "junk mail" UNOPENED!

Would you like to increase your responses by an average of 3 to 6 times??

If you would (and who wouldn't) just REPLY to this message and we
will e-mail you more details.

CC Computer Consulting Co.

PS:  If you prefer a response by "snail mail", include your name and
mailing address in your reply.

This email is sent in compliance with our strict
anti-abuse regulations.  This is not SPAM.  This
message was sent to you because you, or someone
using your email address, requested information,
sent or posted to our system, Opt-in, FFA site,
Classifieds, web site or email box

If you would like to be removed from this list,
e-mail to or click on:
Remove@cccomputer.zzn.com

ah13