[Zope] anybody written a "tab folder"/<dtml-tab> feature?

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:54:27 -0400

On 01 Aug 2001 09:30:02 +0200, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> the ZMI doesn't have a tab called "widget". Not in any of the 2.2.x or
2.3.x
> or 2.4.x
> Or in other words, I've never seen one.
>
> > The zope management interface has a nice tab folder "widget".  Sure
would
> > be nice if there was a <dtml-tab>

I've created a dtml method that can be used to create tabs a-la the
management interface.  I've posted the code and a couple of examples at
http://www.zope.org/Members/warnes/Tabs.

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.