[Zope] Concurrent access with Apache and Zope

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:39:15 -0400

I suspect that requests appear to be serialized because CPU usage is
high.  It would be useful to look at CPU usage/IO utilization/memory
utilization during the suspect queries/sorts to see if it's impacting
performance.

Note that results like this are is often the result of sorting on a
DateTime object.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com