[Zope] accessing REMOTE_ADDR

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:03:01 +0200

Very strange. I tried ProxyVia full with Apache 1.3.19 but it didn't
give me the  address of the *client* but more info regarding the host
running apache+mod_proxy. Looking at the documentation this is
exactly what it's supposed to do so I really wonder what you did to
persuade your Apache to give you the clients address.

Ragnar