[Zope] Automatic cataloging

Felix Ulrich felixvulrich@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:03:52 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I've tried to get an automatic ZCatalog working, following the instructions in the ZopeBook, but
without success.  Here's what I did:

1. Made a new Product called Task
2. Made a new ZClass called Task inside the Task product.
3. Added a property sheet called TaskProperties to the Task ZClass
4. Added properties: priority (selection), status (selection), deadline (date), owner (selection)
5. Added a new ZCatalog in /Tasks
6. Replaced the default indexes with: deadline (Field), owner (Text), status (Text), priority
(Text).
7. Replaced the default meta data with: owner, priority, status, absolute_url
8. Added a couple of instances of Task in the folder /Tasks/RMP/Films

But there's nothing in the Catalog.  Where am I going wrong?

Felix.