[Zope] exUserFolder & form-based login

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:17:15 +1000

+-------[ Jens Grewen ]----------------------
| Hi all,
|
| I have the same problem as Andi describes below.
| But I cannot find a reply in the mailing list.
|
| Please let me know if you have a solution.
|
| Thanks in advance
|
| Jens

The default login form uses <standard_html_header/footer>
on the assumption you'll call it explicitly (rather than
let it pop up).

You'll probably find that the user doesn't have access to
these items by default, if you've locked down the directory.

Replace standard_html_header/footer with vanilla HTML
and all should be well, I assume you picked Cookie mode for authentication.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |