[Zope] OT: VMLEs in Medical Education: Full Report (has Zope relevance)

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 09:35:22 +0100

Hi all,
This report is now available - lots of information from people who have
created or bought their own VMLEs (Virtual Managed Learning Environment).
It's angled toward a medical curriculum, but a lot of the concepts are
applicable to any degree (or module) programme.

http://www.ltss.bris.ac.uk/jules/jtap-623.pdf

Warning: I was interviewed for this report and spoke extensively on our own
VLE (implemented in Zope). It seems that Zope is used pretty extensively in
the UK HE sector judging by the report.

Tone
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140