[Zope] Preventing download of Document object

Simon Blandford home@simonb.org.uk
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 16:47:05 +0000

Hey everybody I have finally fixed it!

It is one of those things that is so simple I wonder what I've been
doing with my life the last few weeks I've been working on this.

All I had to do was declare...
def index_html(self):
    return
...in the Document class. Now it is possible to access the methods of
the document but not the document directly. This fix is a bit dirty
because I would really like to return a polite error message instead of the
"Missing docstring at: http://blah.blah.blah/index_html" error I get at
the moment. But that is not so important.

I also added

manage_FTPget=index_html

at the end of the class definition to prevent access that way.

Regards,
Simon B.