[Zope] love and light to our organization

Getta 111@jamesjhon.com
ב, 08 אוקטובר 2001 11:52:33

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Buna ziua!  Buon giorno!  Getta is here!
Listen...

A loving angel came to me in my dreams, and showed
me life's not always what it seems, and brought me to
a place where sweet dreams live, and gave to me a gift
that I now give:

She whispered, "Take my hand, I'll lead you through a
place where all the sweet dreams can come true!

Close your eyes and open up your heart, For then this
flight of dreams so sweet can start.

She brought me through the darkness to the light, Where
colors wrapped around me with delight, a patchwork quilt
of beauty without seams, each color was a rainbow full of
dreams.

She led me through a hall of lovely sound, with doors flung
open widely all around. And from each room a song would
gently play, And I wished with all my heart that I could stay.

http://web.yeehaa.com/dreams/

We drifted in the fragrance of the breeze, to savor all the
flowers and the trees. We tasted all of life that we could
see, And felt it flow as one in harmony.

Then my angel turned to me and said "You're the keeper
of these dreams inside your head.

Dream sweetly now, and dream of love and light, And
dreams will lead you safely through the night.

I am the keeper of this dream, it's true, And I offer all my
dreams to each of you.

May their loving sweetness visit you each night And fill
your soul with love and warmth and light!

Want to find the HAPPY NEWS? It's here: http://web.yeehaa.com/dreams/

Don't want another letter from Getta? Reply REMOVE.