[Zope] Python book recommendations

olpa@sybcom.de olpa@sybcom.de
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:17:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Today, zope-admin@zope.org wrote:

> Subject: [Zope] Python book recommendations
> Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 06:05:38 -0500
> To: zope@zope.org
> From: Ronald L. Chichester <complaw@hal-pc.org>
>
> This may be a tad off topic, but which python reference book do the true
> Zopeitistas use?

i printed the pdf version of the library reference available on
www.python.org

a selled/printed version of this exists by new riders (Python, essential
reference) but my copy only covers python 1.5

a new release of the python book by o'reilly is available, and a nice
get-into-the-stuff book 'introduction to python' also by o'reilly is a
soft bed-reading-for-insomniacs

---
  I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and
happiness.	  -- Calvin
---
 mailto:olpa@sybcom.de    :                         :
 phone :+49 681 56600600  :    project department   :          SYBCOM GmbH
 fax   :+49 681 56600660  :                         : http://www.sybcom.de