[Zope] how to create a exUserFolder from Script ?

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:40:18 +1000

+-------[ Achim Domma ]----------------------
| Hi,
|
| I have written a folderlike class in pyton. In my own manage_addMyProduct
| class I want to create an instance of exUserFolder. How can I do that ?
|
| I tried
|
| import Products.exUserFolder
| Products.exUserFolder.manage_addexUserFolder(
|    c,'zodbAuthSource','zodbPropSource','basicMemberSource',1,600
|    )
|
| but it does not work. It get the following error :
|
| 'Products.exUserFolder' module has no attribute 'manage_addexUserFolder'

This is best handled on the exuserfolder mailing list, not here, however...

from Products.exUserFolder.exUserFolder import manage_addexUserFolder, exUserFolder

manage_addexUserFolder(authId='zodbAuthSource', propId='zodbPropSource',
                       memberId='basicMemberSource',
                       cookie_mode=1, session_length=600)

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |