[Zope] ZOQL Method 0.3.0 released

Laurie Nason laurien@blake.3dem.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:50:43 -0500

Great product, it's what we have been waiting here for!
But......(there's always a but!)
I have just downloaded this module and put it into the products directory -
however I get an error when restarting my server -
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/www/Zope-2.4.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line
552, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File
"/home/www/Zope-2.4.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ZOQLMethod/__init__.py"
, line 12, in ?
    from Parser import Operators, oqlgen, oqlsem, oqlgram
ImportError: No module named Parser
Looking at the folder called Parser there is no module called Parser, but
there is one called kjParser.py?
What am I doing wrong?!

Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Stephan Richter
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 6:30 AM
To: Phil Harris
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZOQL Method 0.3.0 released

>I haven't actually tried this yet, but if this works as advertised, well,
>*you are a god*.

I am not a god, just someone who got annoyed not having a query language
for Zope (espsecially after reading that that was alreadt pointed out as a
missing ZODB feature over 2 years ago when I started!). ;-)

Well, not everything is working totally yet, for example the IN and IS
operator, but the "Rather Lengthy Example" given in the help will execute
just fine.

Regards,
Stephan

--