[Zope] How do make my owen "binary distribution"?

Gary Algier gaa@ulticom.com
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:30:29 -0400

Ok, so I can cd to the source directory and "python wo_pcgi.py" and
build everything.  But somehow other people have made binary distributions.
How can I do the same so I can just copy the executables to my web server?

(Yes, this is a rewording of my previous problem.  I have no compiler
on the Web server,  I only want to copy the minimal stuff to it.  No,
I don't want the supplied binary distributions [my platform is not there]).

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ       gary.algier@ulticom.com           +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

        A self-addressed envelope would be addressed "envelope."