[Zope] Data.fs 2GB problem ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
11 Oct 2001 18:15:43 +0200

tor, 2001-10-11 kl. 18:14 skrev Andreas Jung:

> [...]

This is in a running enviroment :-(((

I have updated our python to 2.2.1 but installed from an rpm package ...

Would that one be compiled with LFS ?

Gitte
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
[unrestricted Python scripts] cannot be created or edited unless a
special
environment variable is set. In order to create or edit XXX Python
Scripts,
you have to set "ALL_YOUR_BASE_ARE_BELONG_TO" equal to "US".

    - Evan, http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/XXXPythonScripts