[Zope] Data.fs 2GB problem ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
11 Oct 2001 18:23:09 +0200

tor, 2001-10-11 kl. 18:19 skrev Andreas Jung:

> [...]

Hmmm .. sounds ressionable enough :-)

How would I find out whether python is compiled with LFS ?

Gitte
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Chris McDonough:  "We should kill two birds with one stone with this..."
Ethan Fremen: "Oh, believe me, we've got LOTS of birds lined up to
die..."

    - Ethan Fremen, f2f conversation with chrism