[Zope] Suggestions for finding possible SiteRoot artifact. Site down!!

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:20:59 -0400

I still have the problem.  And now the site went live, so I am in deep dung!

The production location requires me to login to the folder even though all
Access Rules and SiteRoots have been deleted.
Zope redirects the URL to the old dev location.
If I rename the old dev folder, then I cant even log into the production
folder.  So there is some kind of artifact tying the 2 folders together.

I had an Access Rule previously on the dev folder.  And it had a proxy_role
anonymous.
After I deleted the AccessRule and SiteRoot, I copied the dev folder to
establish the new production location.
But I deleted the Rule, so the role should have been deleted, too, correct?

-Trevor