[Zope] Suggestions for finding possible SiteRoot artifact. SiteAccess volatility.

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:02:58 -0400

_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT and _SUPPRESS_ACCESSRULE do not work.
The only way I could work around the problem was to create a new folder
inside the problem folder.
And then I copied "ALL" the contents to this folder and exported the new
folder.  The import worked fine.
I then renamed the offending/corrupt folder and moved the newly created
clone in its place.
And the site now runs fine.

I kept the offending folder in hopes that I can get any input from the
community that has seen this problem.
I would like to solve this to better understand if this is a volatility of
SiteAccess before using it again.
I have no idea where to start to trace the problem on the offending folder.

Another admin looked at it, and agreed that it behaves like an AccessRule
artifact.

Thanks for any feedback,
Trevor