[Zope] How to upload file as extDocument using python and not form

Vineet.Ahuja@de.abb.com Vineet.Ahuja@de.abb.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:04:30 +0200

Has anybody got gutts to tell me as to how to upload any file as an
extDocument using python or anything else but not using form.
The problem with me is that I have about 500 word files which I want to
upload as an extDocument now if I use a form then that means I have to
press 500 times browse button!!!!which is weared.

Or if anybody can tell me what  kind of data should be provided to the file
argument below:-
I mean is it a path of the file or a file object or a string of the file
read.
manage_addProduct['ExtDocument'].manage_addExtDocument(id='vinFile', title
='vinTitle', file=???)

I am struggling with these problem from the past one week and if I dont get
the solution then I would certainly have to think that zope fails in my
eyes.And all time i spent on a zope was a waste!!!

Now write some sensible thing!!!

Bye
Vineet Ahuja