[Zope] Data.fs recovered

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
12 Oct 2001 13:59:56 +0200

Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you that we are "back in track" with our original
Data.fs (almost).

I looked at a how-to written by Andy McKay (I think it was) about
truncating the Data.fs file. I did that and packed our database - and
now it has a size if 117.5 MB !
(Maybe it is a good idea to point out to newbies what the effect is if
you aren't packing your database).

Anyways we are almost home and safe ... just wanted to thank you guys
for your help and patience with me for being a little OT at this list.
Didn't know where else to go ....

Have a nice weekend !

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
The 'Manager' role in Zope is like a hot knife through butter.

    - Rob Page, Phone conversation, Tuesday, May 29, 2001