[Zope] ZopeTime not synchronized with server - Follow-up Information

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:08:08 GMT

Incidentally, something not specificed in my previous message, I'm looking for
DTML code to set up a date field in an HTML form.

<dtml-var ZopeTime> does not give the correct date/time (it is several hours off
from the server on which Zope runs.

<dtml-var expr="_.DateTime()"> also does not give the correct date/time (same
problem).

<dtml-var expr="_.DateTime()-0.25"> does give the correct date.  However, this
seems to be an ugly kludge that doesn't address the real problem.

As I said before, checking date at the console on the server gives the correct
result.

Cheers,

Ron