[Zope] Help Needed on LdapLoginAdapter-rrrr

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:27:51 -0400

hi,

to find out if users can be found you need to go to the "Search" tab and
try to search for a record. whatever you input in the input field will be
"wildcarded" before a search is undertaken, meaning input "ens" would find
"jens" as well.

as a general note, since i personally do not run any microsoft-based OS
and have never worked with active directory i cannot promise that this
product will work for you. it does work for standards-compliant LDAP
servers, like OpenLDAP, netscape, etc.

knowing micro$oft there might be things in active server that make it just
ever so slightly incompatible with the LDAP spec.

as far as usage information goes, you have README.txt, INSTALL.txt,
SAMPLE_RECORDS.txt and a help link in every single screen of the zope
management pages for this product. if you have specific questions please
ask them after reading the available documentation.

jens