[Zope] Help Needed on LdapLoginAdapter-rrrr

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:13:56 -0400

On 12 Oct 2001 at 10:45, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>
> > as a general note, since i personally do not run any microsoft-based OS
> > and have never worked with active directory i cannot promise that this
> > product will work for you. it does work for standards-compliant LDAP
> > servers, like OpenLDAP, netscape, etc.
>
> LDAPLoginAdaptor also works with NetWare.

Yes with some twisting of the code. I have it working with Linux eDirectory here, but
there were issues. I posted bugs on the bugtracker. I should go back and look at the
resolution.

btw, the LDAPUserAdapter authentication sequence always checks for the cookie
before looking for form variables. I think this is backwards, because there's no way to
login as another user without logging out first. I switched it on my setup.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements