[Zope] Accessrule and site root folder "in the depth" of the zope tree

abg@comco-inc.com abg@comco-inc.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:28:01 -0500

Hi Gilles,

Why not just use SiteAccess w/Enhanced VirtualHostMonster
(http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/SiteAccessEnhanced)? This product does away
with the need for extra AccessRules. It's a very clean product.

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Gilles Lenfant
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 1:52 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Accessrule and site root folder "in the depth" of the
zope tree

Hi,

As you can see in the nexts script (accessrule), I want all request to
www.site2.com to start from the Zope folder "somewhere/site2"
(2nd level of
ZODB tree) but it does not work when it works for site1 (like
all others at
first level of ZODB tree).
Is there something I missed (I'm sure I did but what... :)).

Thanks in advance.

--Gilles

servermap = {
  'www.site1.com': 'site1',
  'www.site2.com': 'somewhere/site2'
  }
machine =
_.string.lower(_.string.split(context.REQUEST.HTTP_HOST, ':')[0])
if servermap.has_key(machine):

context.REQUEST['TraversalRequestNameStack'].append(servermap[machine])
return