[Zope] dtml-tree [and templates]

Adrian Blockley adrian.blockley@environ.wa.gov.au
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:10:49 +0800

Ah - I had the same question and your answer solved the problem of the tree
not displaying - thank you.

I have one further question - and that is how do I get this dtml-tree
containing dtml method to
display in a page template I have tried something like

where tree3 is the method to create the tree.

However this only displays some static text included in tree3.

Is it possible to get this working with page templates?

Cheers

Adrian