[Zope] Can Zope handle multiple markup language?

Firestar theebh@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

Yup that sounds similar to what I was doing. Using
XSLT + XML combo, the work of generating content in
various markup language is quite easy. I was wondering
whether using ZPT in Zope will be able to achieve the
same thing, possibly in a more
flexible/efficient/faster way?

My opinion is that with the increase in wireless
devices and demand for wireless content, a solution
that can allow developers to serve content in multiple
markup languages quickly will surely be valuable. I'm
sure Zope will benefit if this is one area it is
moving to (just like how Enhydra promotes their XMLC
as a selling point)

Regards,
Firestar