[Zope] Can Zope handle multiple markup language?

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:35:00 -0400

seb,

You assume that everyone will want to use the CMF, as it stands the CMF is a bit limiting for various types of project (mine included).

I know you're somewhat of an evangelist, but there are other ways to do the same thing.

Phil