[Zope] Zope won't start on Windows NT4

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:47:23 -0700

You might have to read the code for example:

D:\ZopeTest\ZServer>d:\ZopeTest\bin\python.exe ZService.py restart debug

Prints some debug output for you. Curiously enough mine seems to be broken
too.

Restarting service Zope-aspn
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "ZService.py", line 310, in ?
    win32serviceutil.HandleCommandLine(ZServerService)
  File "d:\ZopeTest\bin\lib\win32\lib\win32serviceutil.py", line 399, in
HandleC
ommandLine
    RestartService(serviceName, argv[2:])
  File "d:\ZopeTest\bin\lib\win32\lib\win32serviceutil.py", line 314, in
Restart
Service
    StartService(serviceName, args, machine)
  File "d:\ZopeTest\bin\lib\win32\lib\win32serviceutil.py", line 297, in
StartSe
rvice
    win32service.StartService(hs, args)
pywintypes.api_error: (3, 'StartService', 'The system cannot find the path
speci
fied.')

Cheers.
--