[Zope] ZMI request to change Add Folder options

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:57:52 -0400

I dont know where to submit a comment like this other than this list.
This is pure usability opinion...

When creating a Folder in the ZMI...

Request to change:
1.  include a button to immediately open the folder you have created.
(consistent with the "Add and Edit" option with methods, scripts and
documents).  USE CASE: "If I am creating a folder, most of the time I am
ready to use it, and it is inconvenient to have to go back to the current
container--- scroll --- and find the new folder"

2.  a. either change "Create public interface" to create a DTML-method named
index_html instead of a DTML-Document
    b.  or allow you to choose, by a radio button or a default setting in
Zope

Current Situation:
1. selecting "Create public interface"  creates a DTML-Document named
index_html

Thanks for any attention to this,
Trevor