[ZPT] Re: [Zope] RE: Is Structured Text Broken in Zope 2.4x ???

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:39:16 +0100

I've been bitten by how NG renders bullets myself.  Crucially, it
differs from Classic in the insertion of <p> tags within the <li>.

Is this correct HTML?  It seems wrong to me - AFAIK, <li> tags are
block tags in their own right.  I removed the insertion of paragraphs
from my HTMLClass.  Can someone from ZC confirm why this output rule
changed?

seb

* Chris McDonough <chrism@zope.com> [011016 05:28]: