[Zope] Private Products

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:16:53 +1000

+-------[ Antonio Beamud Montero ]----------------------
| Hello all:
| I'm newby with zope... I want create a Product for example named
| "Factory" that includes another Products like Machines, Tasks, etc...
| But I don't want that these Products (Machines, Tasks, etc) to be
| "addables" in the Add List, only the Factory... How I can do this?
| It's posible?

Don't register them in your __init__.py
Add them to your all_meta_types tuple.

There is some other magic to get the icons working, but, there are recipes
for this stuff over at http://www.zopelabs.com/

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |