[Zope] Excluding specific objects from ZCatalog indexing

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:44:14 +0100

Hey all :)

What's the simplest way of excluding specific documents from a search?  Well,
not just from a search; it would be nice if they were never indexed in the
first place.

I've heard rumours that it's very easy to do and the mechanisms for excluding
them explicitly are already there, but I haven't yet found out if these
rumours are true :)

If possible I would like to avoid having to do things like add another index
to the catalog specifying whether the document should be visible.

Thanks in advance :)

Harry