[Zope] Taking Ownership Oddity

Gustav Franzsen gustav@upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:47:30 +0200

I have a User with Roles Owner and Manager in root.
The "Take Ownership" permission is set for Owner and Manager in root.
When this User imports a FOOproduct.zexp and FOOapp.zexp into the
application, he gets ownership of everything, except a specific few methods
(Python Scripts) at a specific class.
I cannot see anything different (permissions, for instance) between this
class and the other classes where ownership does transfer/change.
I have checked the mailing lists, how to's and Zope Book, but don't get
anything (at least that's obvious to me) pointing towards what I'm doing
wrong.
I can go to each of the "misbehaving methods" and take ownership, but don't
want to have to do that with every upgrade!

Any suggestions what may be going on here?

Running:
Zope 2.3.3, ZPatterns 0.4.3 (no LoginManager)

Gustav Franzsen
Upfrontsystems
Stellenbosch