[ZOPE] newbie question: getting title_or_id from calling document

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:03:06 +0400

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 12:53:15PM +0100, Simon Brogden wrote:
> I don't think I've expressed the problem clearly enough. It's not the
> folder title we need, it's the title/ID of the document/method that
> includes the header(via "dtml-var standard_header") .

   You can get the title of a DTML Document, but I think you cannot get
the title of a DTML Method - Methods do not have attributes.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru