[ZOPE] newbie question: getting title_or_id from calling document

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:18:21 -0400

Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 12:53:15PM +0100, Simon Brogden wrote:
>
>>I don't think I've expressed the problem clearly enough. It's not the
>>folder title we need, it's the title/ID of the document/method that
>>includes the header(via "dtml-var standard_header") .
>>

>   You can get the title of a DTML Document, but I think you cannot get
>the title of a DTML Method - Methods do not have attributes.

DTML Method titles are accessible as <dtml-var document_title>.  Look at
the default DTML in a DTML method, which (in zope 2.3.3) has a bunch of
cool variables like this.

-- Jim Washington