[ZOPE] newbie question: getting title_or_id from calling document

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:38:25 +0400

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 09:34:42AM -0400, Trevor Toenjes wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 08:18:21AM -0400, Jim Washington wrote:
> > > DTML Method titles are accessible as <dtml-var document_title>.
> >
> >    This is one of the funniest things I have ever saw :-))) Method's title
> > is called document_title! LOL!
>
> L-VL-OL!
> Hear!  Hear! :D
> I guess this is one of the magical steps toward ZopeZen.  ;)
> You have to experience and struggle through it in order to learn it.

   No, I have not. In any case Documents and Methods are not suitable to
display content (only to manipulate one). I am going to try Kaivo
DocumentLibrary.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru