[Zope] e-Commerce - anyone using 3 Delta Systems for charge cards?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:12:11 -0400

I've setup a site with Cybercash and the Wampum adapter over a year ago. Now
Cybercash is bankrupt and verisign is supporting them, but dunno for how long.

Personally we've been using ICVerify on an NT box with IIS (gack).

Now, moving to Zope 2.4 on RH Linux, I also want to change how we process credit
cards so have been in the market for a new merchant account provider and new
software/APIs.

One place suggested was http://www.3dsi.com/ which supports level-3 purchase card
data. Their website sucks, frankly, but if you ask them about their EC-Linx service, you'll
find it's an HTTPS based method of submitting charge requests.

Is anyone using 3dsi service and care to comment?

Anyone written a Wampum-like adapter for their EC-Linx service?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements