[Zope] User-defined properties in a ZClass?

Douwe Osinga dmo@oberon.nl
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:25:49 +0200

Hi,

The easiest way to do it, is without any propertysheets (or actually the
default)
and do it exactly the same way as you would do with any zope object.
ZClasses
instances can have user-definied properties just like any zope object.

Douwe