R: [Zope] How to create a file from a form?

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:01:52 -0400

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 05:46 pm, Paolo 'Matador' D'Aubert allegedly wrote:
> Thanx!
> I tryed to use the manage_edit method but this method would change the same
> object wher the method is written
>
> How can I tell him that method have to change another object?
[snip]

> > You would use the manage_edit(data,title) method to change the file.
> >
> > To append data use this python code (untested):
> >
> > data = doc.document_src() + data_to_append
> > doc.manage_edit(data, doc.title)
> >
> > hth,

I suspect something like:

<dtml-call expr="other_document.manage_edit(...)">

Is what you need. If not show me the code you are using.

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org