[Zope] Help on Access Rule!!!!

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:25:12 +1000

I cant help thinking that there is a better way to do this.

What if you tried to call

http://www.server.com/folder_with_property/template_property_of_folder/

Surely this would be easier and work without the need for access rule?

I am not really certain what you are trying to achieve, but I have never
seen a situation where access rule is needed for this type of functionality.
Normally the built in 'acquisition' of zope is all you need.

Tom