[Zope] Help on Access Rule!!!!

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:30:05 -0200

Sure it will be easier, and thats what im trying to do. Im trying to develop
something like a content management system where there's various templates
for the user to choose from, all of them on the root folder, and when the
user sets one property of the folder to the name of the choosen template, i
wish to redirect calls to
www.site.com/folder
www.site.com/template/folder

Got it now?