[Zope] zcatalog, zclasses

Dan Keshet dkesh@channel1.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:35:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've been having problems using EventFolder with virtual hosts.  My site,
http://foo.com/ is at /a/ of my zope installation.  When I add an object,
foo.com/b/c, the catalog records it as /b/c instead of /a/b/c.  If I
click "Find" from the Catalog management screen, it catalogs my items correctly.

describing a solution to the problem: have my zclass inherit from
CatalogPathAware instead of CatalogAware.  I have some more questions, though:

1) My ZClass already exists.  Is there a way for me to add this without making
a whole nother ZClass?

2) Can I simply overwrite CatalogAware.py with CatalogPathAware.py?  What's the
difference between the two?

Thanks,

Dan

ps. I'm not on the list, so please to: or cc: me