[Zope] Help on Access Rule!!!!

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:58:28 -0200

Yes!

Looking at the Localizer Product, by Dieter Maurer, i realized how to do
this, cause its basically the same thing, but im using a template in place of
a language.

here is my code:
request = context.REQUEST
stack = request['TraversalRequestNameStack']

if not request.path:
  return

if not hasattr(context, 'template_principal'):
  return

obj = getattr(context, request.path[-1], None)

if obj is None:
  template = context.template_principal
else:
  template = obj.getTemplate(request)

if (template != context.template_principal) and (not template in stack):
  request['TraversalRequestNameStack'].append(template)

if (len(stack)>1) and (not context.template_principal in stack):
  request['TraversalRequestNameStack'].append(context.template_principal)

return

Now i need a way of skipping this accessrule when i access the folder it is
defined, cause it is giving me an unauthorized if i try to access it.