[Zope] RE: Is Structured Text Broken in Zope 2.4x ???

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:46:51 +0200

<snip>
>I dont like Wikis very much for documentation for this very reason.  But for
>some inscrutable reason, Those Who Use Wikis For Documentation appear to
>disagree.  ;-)

BTW: ZWikis are using the version of structured text (old vs. ng) of
the Zope they're running under, aren't they?

<snip>

>Weird.  I can't seem to replicate this under IE 5.5 and Zope 2.4.1.
>Comparable source renders like so for me:

><ul>
>
></ul>

That paragraph tag insertion always looked weird to me. The tag is
not only  superfluous but also adds space between lines where it
shouldn't be and doesn't render correctly on all browsers. I think it
should be removed.

Ragnar