[Zope] ZOPE & PIL

Behrens Matt - Grand Rapids Matt.Behrens@Kohler.Com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:58:27 -0400

Sumiya Sakoda wrote:

> ;; NK = "Norman Khine" <khine@o-a-l.net> said

> NK> cc -shared  ./_imaging.o ./decode.o ./encode.o ./map.o ./display.o
> NK> ./outline.o ./path.o
>
> NK> libImaging/libImaging.a -L/usr/home/khine/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -L/usr/home/k
> NK> hine/usr/local/lib -lz  -o ./_imaging.so
> NK> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -ljpeg
> NK> *** Error code 1

> you don't have libjpeg library or the system don't know where it is.

Actually, PIL's configure script seems to take an argument to point to jpeg (as well as zlib), but the Makefile ignores it completely when doing the linking.

Someday when I have more time, I'll try to submit a fix... or maybe
someone else can bug the author?

--
Matt Behrens <matt.behrens@kohler.com>
System Analyst, Baker Furniture