[Zope] Zope newbee fighting with manage_addNewFile

Hans N. Beck HNBeck@t-online.de
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:14:32 +0200

Hi,

yes, it is. Now I've tried a script from Zopelab which don't uses
parameters but use REQUEST object. It seems, that there is a difference:
in the REQUEST object there is somithing like a "file object".
(REQUEST[key]=...)Give that to addFile as parameter works fine.
My variant uses only the path as a simple string, giving it to the
python
script as parameter and so to addFile as parameter. In this case the
created
file only  contains that string, the path. May be an explanation ?
What exactly get I back from a form type="file" name="something" ?

Greetings

Hans