[Zope] BASEPATH1 broken?

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:07:32 +1300

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I never heard of a variable called "BASEPATH1"
being available in dtml namespace. Was it "BASE1" you were looking for? Maybe
you were thinking about "PATH_INFO" at the same time... oh yes, and then
there's the LocalFS product having an object property called "basepath"... I
get mixed up all the time. A dtml method "showREQUEST" holding the one-liner

<dtml-var REQUEST>

comes very handy now and then.

hth, Danny