[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] Zope Controller GUI Windows 1.0 release

Richard Jones richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:31:29 +1000

On Thursday 18 October 2001 06:08, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
> Great, thank you but why is your tool only available on windows and not
> also on other OSes as ZOPE itself is ?

It is also available for Mac OSX - has been for much longer than Windows. As
for other platforms - they're not nearly as high a priority for us. And make
no mistake - this GUI wouldn't exist if we didn't have a need to make the
Zope experience more user-friendly for our Windows and Mac OSX customers.
We've found that our Linux/FreeBSD customers are happy to use command-line
tools.

      Richard