[Zope] IE5.5 truncates files on upload

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:53:03 +0100

Hi folks,

I wonder if anyone has seen this before.

I have a client who has uploaded a number of PDF files using the ZMI.

He complained that some of the files weren't downloading properly. So, I
looked into it.

I was surprised to discover that the files I downloaded from the server
were shorter than the original files (which the client emailed to me).

When I uploaded the same files myself, using the latest Mozilla nightly
for Linux, they were fine.

When I ftp-ed them up, they were fine.

My client is using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5, build 5.50.4134.0600.

The Zope is a very recent trunk checkout from CVS, sitting behind Apache
using proxypass/modrewrite.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer